Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 19:12:13 -0800 (AKDT)
From:      me <me@corecom.net>
To:        questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Kernel source location?

I have searched the ftp.freebsd.org site everywhere for the 2.2.1-R or the
2.2 src files. I have found all the src-2.2gz files, but which ones of
those do I need??
I was told (and can see on my CD) all the ssys.?? files, but don't know
which of the *.gz files match. I wish /stand/sysinstall would place them
on my fbsd partition (slice), but for some odd reason, it won't. Neither
can I obtain them from the primary freebsd site.
I am sure it is simple,but it has me confused.
Thanks for your help, it is appreciated!

ps-I found the reason for the 2nd CD: live file system

Mike