Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 2014 01:20:41 -1000
From:      Kent Kuriyama <kent.kuriyama@gmail.com>
To:        Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: issue building clang

What version of FreeBSD are you running?

I am running RELENG 10 and have seen where 'clang' either dumps core or has
a segmentation fault while compiling large programs.  The compilation
succeeds when I shutdown my qbittorrent server.  You might try performing
the 'buildworld' / 'buildkernel' while in single user mode.

Kent