Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:02:43 -0500
From:      "Jay West" <jlwest@tseinc.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mySQL 3.22.24-client package broken?

It appears that the package for mysql-3.22.24-client is broke.

I'm running 3.2Release, I got the port tree upgrade (32upgrade.tgz) and used
pkg_add to install it. I then grabbed the ports mysql-3.22.24-client.tar and
mysql-3.22.24-server.tar. I noticed the server piece requires the client
piece, so I decided to make the client piece first. make ran fine, but it's
make install that fails. After the message about "generating packing list"
is says 750 not found.

Am I doing something wrong or is the port broke? Please cc me directly as
I'm not on the list.

Thanks in advance!

Jay West