Date:      Mon, 31 Dec 2012 07:58:55 -0600
From:      Mark Felder <feld@feld.me>
To:        "jmdennis @dslextreme.com" <jmdennis@dslextreme.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Citrix

On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 18:55:40 -0800
"jmdennis @dslextreme.com" <jmdennis@dslextreme.com> wrote:

> It would be nice to be able to use version 12.1 of the receiver.  I
> know you have to download it yourself but it expects an old version
> which can no longer be found.  It would be nice if you would put down
> where you can make changes so that you can build a more recent
> version.  It does have to go into /etc/make.conf to make changes but
> that if for a certification.  I know I need this to connect to my work
> so will go back to Linux until I can get a work around for this.
>=20

Can you provide a bit more details on what your problem is? Are you
talking about the Citrix Receiver/ICA software? (net/citrix_ica)

If you need that updated to 12.1 I'm sure we can assist you. There =
clearly aren't many users of it on FreeBSD so that's why it's still =
version 10.6.

Please let us know what we can do to help! :)