Date:      Thu, 29 Sep 2011 12:11:01 -0700
From:      Garrett Cooper <yanegomi@gmail.com>
To:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bsdinstall partition editor Handbook chapter

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com> wrote:
> Hello. =A0I'm sending you this because your name is in comments in the
> Handbook's bsdinstall chapter as "hopefully will be rewriting" the
> Allocating Disk Space section. =A0That's in Glen Barber's repository at
>
> =A0http://code.google.com/p/freebsd9-documentation/source/list
>
> I'm hoping you haven't done that, because I got stupid and motivated (rar=
ely
> a good combination) and slapped together a preliminary version of a
> replacement section.
>
> If you have already done work on it, I apologize, and maybe some of the
> stuff I've done can be reused.

    I've been swamped enough that I haven't had an opportunity to work
on it... but I have screenshots that you could use if you like (I've
been saying I'll post them for a while, but I'll really post them
tonight).
    I'd be more than happy to review the directions -- especially the
shell one because there are some caveats that you have to watch out
for.
Thanks!
-Garrett