Date:      Wed, 2 Oct 2002 00:26:30 -0500
From:      "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        <liquid@liquidonline.ca>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Bare minimum requirements for FreeBSD installation

From: "Liquid" <liquid@liquidonline.ca>
To: "'Gary W. Swearingen'" <swear@attbi.com>; "'Doug Poland'"
<doug@polands.org>
Cc: <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 12:16 AM

Actually I am waiting on an auction to end.  For some reason I never
thought of looking on ebay, and I hit the jackpot there... 64mb of
30pin
simms!

Where can I get more info on this picobsd though?

surplus.

The place to start is
<drum roll, please>

$man picobsd

NAME
     picobsd - floppy disk based FreeBSD system

SYNOPSIS
     picobsd [options] [floppy-type [site-name]]

DESCRIPTION
     picobsd is a script which can be used to produce a minimal
implementation
     of FreeBSD (historically called PicoBSD) which typically fits on
one
     floppy disk, or can be downloaded as a single image file from
some media
     such as CDROM, flash memory, or through etherboot.

<snip>

Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P.