Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2017 12:31:57 +0100
From:      Eduardo Morras <emorrasg@yahoo.es>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendfile and sctp questions

Hello,

I'm developing sctp programs and  want to use zero-copy sendfile(2) with SOCK_STREAM sctp connection type, I used sendfile with tcp sockets without problems, but under sctp I have some questions:

a) Is this the right list?
b) How can I be sure that it's really a zero-copy?
c) Will send it as a regular "fair player" message inside the sctp association or will cheat blocking other messages until file transfer ends?
d) Will corrupt my association and shoot my multiple feet? I dont' use a unique message, I send multiple messages simultaneusly.

Thanks in Advance

---   ---
Eduardo Morras <emorrasg@yahoo.es>