Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:20:47 -0600
From:      Jack Stone <antennex@hotmail.com>
To:        Khaled Hussein <khaled@hadara.ps>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Milter Sender Uninstall

> > > Hi All,> i have milter sender installed on FreeBSD with sendmail, but=
 i want to> uninstall it, i tried to search the internet about this but i d=
id not> file any thing> i tried to disable configuration from .mc file and =
then make & make> install under /etc/mail but it gave me "unknown configura=
tion line in> sendmail.cf" i tried many things but the same> please i want =
to know if there is a step by step procedure to remove> milter sender from =
my system> thanks> > --> > Regards,> ******************************
Methinks you should be directing this question to developer Anthony at sner=
t.com.
=20
The package will not show up in pkg_info or portversion.
=20
What do you mean "tried to disable" in the sendmail .mc?
Usually there are 2 lines: the INPUT_MAIL_FILTER line
and the other is the "define(confINPUT_MAIL_FILTERS"
=20
Also, did you stop the milter?
=20
Do a "locate milter-sender" and remove the files.
=20
=20
=20
Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate.=A0 Join i=
n.
www.windowslive.com/smile?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_Wave2_oprsmilewlhmtagline=