Date:      Wed, 19 Aug 1998 05:43:32 PDT
From:      "richard strutt" <richard_strutt@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mounting fat32 partitions.

Hi,

I'm using freeBSD 2.2.6 and want to mount fat32 partitions.  I have been
told my a number of sources that this is not possible currently.
However, one kind fellow pointed me towards:

http://members.aol.com/hyama99/index.html

This patch for mount_msdos and the kernel seems to allow just that!

I was wondering whether anyone has tried this patch with success or
otherwise on 2.2.6, or whether there are any similar offerings from
elsewhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Rich.