Date:      Sat, 8 Aug 2015 13:00:36 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Koop Mast <kwm@rainbow-runner.nl>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Building multimedia/totem always rebuilds tptem-pl-parser

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Koop Mast <kwm@rainbow-runner.nl> wrote:

> On Fri, 2015-08-07 at 11:40 -0700, Kevin Oberman wrote:
> > Even though it is installed and up to date, every build of
> > multimedia/totem
> > causes totem-pl-parser to be rebuilt. Anyone have any idea why? All
> > ports
> > except multimedia/totem and games/gnome-nibbles are current.
> > # portmaster totem
> >
> > ===>>> Working on:
> >     totem-3.14.1_2
> >     totem-pl-parser-3.10.5_1
>
> This is because totem-pl-parser contains the keyword "totem", aka the
> word from the portmaster command. Try "portmaster totem-3" instead.
>
> -Koop

Well, this is embarrassing! Especially since I argued with Doug about this
"feature" when he put it into portmaster. And I routinely avoid the problem
with other ports like it, but somehow missed seeing it on this one.

Thanks as always, Koop!
--
Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com