Date:      Wed, 08 Jul 1998 13:27:21 -0400
From:      Keith Jackson <keith@lsuc.on.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   help stopping spam with smail 3.2

We have a couple of mail servers. Both are running Smail 3.2 (the
generic one which comes with Free BSD 2.2.1). The smail works fine and
was configured by someone who worked here previously. I have some
awareness of the smail config files but I need help with this. Recently
our site had begun to be used by some spammer to relay spam to other
sites. I want to block the spammer's site but I'm not sure how to do
this with Smail. Does anyone know how? Thanks for any suggestions.
Please send replies to keith@educ.lsuc.on.ca.