Date:      Tue, 18 Aug 1998 21:04:25 +0100
From:      Mr G <ggunning@tinet.ie>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   help with modem

I have just started using FreeBSD 3.0 And have run into a brick wall
trying to get it on line. How do I go about configuring the modem? I
think my ppp.conf is ok, but when ever I run ppp noting happens. If you
can help please explained your answer with a mind to the fact that I
have just come over from the Microsoft world where you don't have to
have so much as an inkling about what a computer is!
Thanks

If you can not help where else can I go.