Date:      Sun, 15 Feb 1998 23:27:14 -0000
From:      "Christopher Raven" <gurab@lineone.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   No X-win

Sorry for re submitting message. I reformated it properly (I hope)

Using the Free BSD 2.2.5 installation disks from Walnut Creek I
installed the x-win server on a P200mmx with S3 trio v64+ video card.
X-win configures ok, I have it on screen with mouse, save and exit but
then no X-win, only the CLI.

The machine runs fine, but only from the CLI.

I am v. new to UN*X and have no idea what is wrong. There are no
'obvious' faults. Does anybody know whats wrong ? I'm pulling my hair
out.

Cheers

Chris R.