Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:19:06 +0100 (BST)
From:      Kiril Mitev <kiril@ideaglobal.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   how to get rid of PERL ?

Or, more to the point, I am developing a stong feeling that
the perl installation/packages on my 3.1-RELEASE is rather, erm,
messed up, as in, quite a lot from the 'ports' is looking
for files in the wrong directories (or maybe other bits
install into the wrong directories - i don't know)

installing Perl stuff from the Perl installer (-MCPAN)
also breaks down more often than not...

So, I thought my best (and quickest) bet would be to
clean out everything perl-wise, and build myself
a full distribution the way Perl would (hopefully) like it to be...

So, how the .... do I make sure that NOTHING of the Perl stuff
that 'comes by default' is REALLY cleaned out ?

Plz CC me on any replies, I dont read -questions

--
Kiril