Date:      Thu, 1 Sep 2016 11:11:39 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        LE TUTOUR Jean <jletutour@deltadore.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: freeBsd cubox IMX6-Q - SD Card image

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 10:47 AM, LE TUTOUR Jean <jletutour@deltadore.com> w=
rote:
> Hi  Warner !
> Thanks
>
> Great , It seems to work !
>
> if you agree , I may have two questions :
> ->  do you know if  I do an adaptation of the board (cubox) ,  I can use =
with freebsd  the same dtb file than in liunx  ( and what's  about gpl cont=
amination )

Since the binary DTB is the interface from the boot loader to the
kernel, any GPL contamination would be confined to the DTB. For many
systems we use the Linux DTS unmodified, for most of the rest we use
it lightly modified (I think IMX6 is one we modify), and some we roll
our own (mostly older armv5 systems).

> ->  and also is  h264  freescale hardware codec  exploited  in free bsd

Not sure about this. Anyone else?

Warner

> Many thanks
>
> Regards

/FreeBSD-11.0-RC2-arm-armv6-CUBOX-HUMMINGBOARD.img.xz
> work for you?
>
> Warner
>

> On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 6:46 AM, LE TUTOUR Jean <jletutour@deltadore.com> =
wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Could i have this ?
>> Thanks a lot
>>
>> Best regards
>>

>> Jean LE TUTOUR
>> Service R&I
>> DELTA DORE
>> Le Vieux Chene
>> 35270 Bonnemain
>>
>> +33632296922
>> +33299734828
>>
>> [http://mail.deltadore.com/images/logo_deltadore_coul.GIF]
>> http://www.deltadore.fr
>>
>> *******************************
>> Ce message et toutes les pi?ces jointes sont ?tablis ? l' attention excl=
usive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels. Si vous recevez ce messag=
e par erreur, merci de le d?truire et d'en avertir imm?diatement l'exp?dite=
ur.

>> This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees =
and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please delete it=
 and immediately notify the sender.
> [http://mail.deltadore.com/images/logo_deltadore_coul.GIF]
> http://www.deltadore.fr

> Ce message et toutes les pi=C3=A8ces jointes sont =C3=A9tablis =C3=A0 l' =
attention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels. Si vous rec=
evez ce message par erreur, merci de le d=C3=A9truire et d'en avertir imm=
=C3=A9diatement l'exp=C3=A9diteur.