Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2000 14:50:41 -0700
From:      Jan Koum <jkb@ethereal.net>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Off topic, sorta: home RJ-45 wiring

while we are on the "off topic" subject here: how hard is to wire a house
with cat-5?

i want to put ethernet in a couple of rooms. it's a two story, 8 years old
house with an attic and crawl space. i just don't want to run ethernet all
over the house, but i also don't want to cut walls just to do this.

if anyone can point me in the right direction, i'd really appreciated it.
if you know any professionals who can do it, pls let me know -- i am in northern
california. thanks,

-- yan