Date:      Thu, 03 Sep 2015 18:03:38 +0900
From:      Hoyoung Kim <trig4800@gmail.com>
To:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc:        splavecl@gmail.com, freebsd-translators@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PO Translations chapter added to the FDP Primer

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 6:39 AM, Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com
<mailto:wblock@wonkity.com>>wrote:
> The PO Translations chapter has been added to the FreeBSD
> Documentation Project Primer:
> https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/po-translations.html
>

> Please provide feedback.  Can the examples be improved? Are there
> sections that are not clear?
>
> At present, there is no example of the steps to add a new language
> directory.  It might also benefit from a more detailed example of
> modifying a book Makefile for the translated version.
>
> Comments are welcome.
>
> Thanks!
I'm interested in adding a new language directory.  It would be nice to
have detailed instruction, especially about creating language-specific
`share' directory (It was the most difficult part for me).I recently
started Korean translation and want to share my experience to make
things better.  Advices will be appreciated :)