Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:12:05 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To:        Mikhail Kruk <meshko@cs.brandeis.edu>
Cc:        Patrick Gardella <patrick@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Core Dump using JDK-1.2.2p10

Hi Mikhail,

Even though it's just two files, a port would be greatly appreciated by at
least one person (me!!!), since I prefer installing *all* my software via
ports. At the moment I'm figuring out what the best way is to reinstall all
the ports that I want on a clean system (i.e. with no ports installed).

--
Ernst

[cut]