Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 23:12:35 +0200
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        sokon@dds.nl
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b CRC / Recieve Aborted error, user PPP

Sokon writes:
>Hi,
>
>I use FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE and userland PPP with isdn (AVM Fritz!Card
PCI). I
>took the isdn config examples from  /usr/share/examples/ppp and changed
>telephone nr's etc. Everything seems to work, but I get these error
messages
>every  few minutes:
>
>i4b-L1-isic_isac_irq: unit 0: CRC error
>i4b-L1-isic_isac_irq: unit 0: Receive Aborted error

Really every few minutes ? All day long ? Strange, I've never seen
anything like that with my card and, although I wrote the driver,
I haven't the foggiest idea why you're seeing it.

>and when I connect:
>isdnd[166]: DMN date/time from exchange = 000622143354
>ppp[173]: Warning: Add route failed: default already exists

This is normal. I also see this with ppp. It's more a warning than
an error.

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj@muc.de gj@freebsd.org