Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 1997 22:09:02 -0700
From:      mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Chat@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD-Hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: new freeunix publication

Danny:

We have a retail book sales site and I discussed this very issue tonight
in theory.  I don't think it's a problem, but let me talk nuts and
bolts... probably change the subscription agent....you'd still have to
mail the # to us, so there's not a security problem, not like we're
pressed for time, yet.

I'll get an answer tommorrow, post it to you and any sites...

Thanks, Danny.

-Mike