Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 02:08:59 PST
From:      a4a15950@bc.sympatico.ca
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help

I reasently got a copy of the FreeBSD on CDROM's.
It says in the support documentation that it supports the ATAPI IDE CDROM drive,
which I have model XM-5302B from Toshiba.
So I made two floppies kernel and mfs root, because my CDROM is not self boot.

When I go into visual configeration setup I see noting saying I have the ATAPI
IDE CDROM driver, so when I continue on I am unabe to install my system off
of the CDROM's.

ThankYou for any advice