Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 2000 09:32:26 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        casmail@zdnetmail.com, "Chad" <casmail@zdnetmail.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Windows Installation

-Hello

- In regards to the windows installation

- are you trying to :-

Uninstall FreeBSD and reinstall Windows?

If so you have to create a windows boot disk
Run Fdisk
Select 3 to delete partitions
Select 4 to delete non dos partitions
Select 1 to create a primary partition
Select 2 to create an active partition

Exit from fdisk
type in a:\fdisk /mbr to restore your MBR
restart  your computer

After you boot from your floppy again type in format c: /s

Now you should be able to install Windows