Date:      Sun, 6 Mar 2005 04:30:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tony Leach <dadd_55@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xircom realport2

Greetings

I have been trying to get a Xircom Realport2
(R2BE-100) Cardbus working in a laptop under FreeBSD
5.3.  I have tried to compile a new GENERIC kernel but
it will give me an error or lock up.  I have searched
the web and have not found much information on this.
I did find one page that said NEWCARD does not work
well with the Xircom cards but most references seem to
be at least 2 years old.

Does anyone know if these cards have been made to work
under FreeBSD or am I just chasing shadows?

Tony

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!