Date:      Tue, 10 Jan 1995 13:10:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@estienne.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        jcarr@freedom.wit.com (Jeff Carr)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: problems installing 2.0

I think I might have a patch for your problem.  My guess is that the
2842 is in the wrong interrupt mode and we are attempting to service a
bogus command complete (or something) in the interrupt handler.  My latest,
latest, latest, boot floppy has code that should avoid this:

freefall.cdrom.com:/incoming/294x_boot_144.flp.gz

--
Justin T. Gibbs
TCS Instructional Group - Programmer/Analyst 1