Date:      Tue, 2 May 2000 10:36:58 -0500
From:      "Chuck Rock" <carock@epconline.net>
To:        <jim@luna.cdrom.com>
Cc:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: New 4.0 features documentation...

Looking at the /usr/share/doc/handbook/ directory on the 4.0 system
installed from the ISO image I downloaded seems to have recent
documentation, but it's not the same as the book.txt on the CD in the /book
directory is from Sept 1999. The CD-ROM is what I was trying to use, and the
FreeBSD web site.

The jail command is not explained in any of these documents at all, and that
leads me to believe the docs aren't really complete, however the jail man
page seems to have a lot of information.

I was just using the jail command as an example because I know it didn't
exist in the previous documentation or O/S, so that's what I was using to
determine if I was looking at new material.

Sorry for the confusion on my part, but the docs on the CD should also be
updated.

Chuck