Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2018 17:19:37 +0200
From:      Christian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kr=E4mer?= <uddka@student.kit.edu>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Cc:        Chuck Tuffli <chuck@freebsd.org>, Luiz Otavio O Souza <loos.br@gmail.com>
Subject:   User space interface for GPIO interrupts / Status Report Week 5

Hi,

over the last week I implemented a handler for the kqueue()/kevent() syscalls and added a counter, that counts the occurred interrupts, to the driver [1]. Furthermore I wrote user space utilities [2] in order to test the kqueue()/kevent() syscalls and to retrieve respectively reset the counter value. I also wrote an utility that outputs a random bit sequence on a specific pin.

During this week I am going to write the second part of the long-term test: An utility that detects the interrupts delivered by the gpiointr driver in user space and evaluates them by replaying the same PRNG as the source. I also start to implement distinction of the single configured pins within a single gpiointr device.

Regards,
Chris

[1] <https://github.com/ckraemer/freebsd/tree/gsoc2018>;
[2] <https://github.com/ckraemer/gsoc2018-utils>;