Date:      Thu, 8 Jul 1999 00:44:12 -0500
From:      Jim <jameso@elwood.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache SSI question

Can anyone confirm that that apache13-php3 port has SSI support?

For some reason the server is not parsing the shtml files. I have the AddType, the AddHandler, the Options Includes, and I even played around with the XBitHack. And the files are just not getting parsed.

I am a newbie to apache, but I have checked the Oreilly apache book, the Apache home page, and some docs on CGI scripting. And according to everything I have found, I have everything setup right. There has to be something stupid I am missing, any help, or a push in the correct direction, would be great.

Thanks
Jim