Date:      Mon, 17 May 2010 16:29:55 -0400
From:      Thomas Abthorpe <tabthorpe@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Give freeze a chance

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm

The next wave of the challenge, fear, there is one more already
composed to be released with 8.1!

--

Give Freeze a chance
  with apologies to John Lennon et al

Ev'rybody's talkin' 'bout
portism, srcism, docism, cvsism, svnism, tagism
This-ism, that-ism, ism ism ism
All we are saying is give freeze a chance
All we are saying is give freeze a chance

C'mon
Ev'rybody's talkin' 'bout
re@, core@, doceng@, donations@, secteam@,
marketing@, portmgr@, vendor-relations@
All we are saying is give freeze a chance
All we are saying is give freeze a chance

Let me tell you now
Ev'rybody's talkin' 'bout
Revolution, evolution, i18n, l10n, documentation,
Integration, administration, applications, congratulations
All we are saying is give freeze a chance
All we are saying is give freeze a chance

Ev'rybody's talkin' 'bout
Erwin Lansing, Mark Linimon, Martin Wilke,
Pav Lucistnik, Florent Thoumie, Ion-Mihai Tetcu,
Kris Kennaway, Joe Marcus Clarke, Thomas Abthorpe too
All we are saying is give freeze a chance
All we are saying is give freeze a chance

Thomas

--=20
Thomas Abthorpe		| FreeBSD Committer
tabthorpe@FreeBSD.org	| http://people.freebsd.org/~tabthorpe