Date:      Fri, 07 Jul 2000 15:50:31 GMT
From:      "peter kok" <aoypcc@hotmail.com>
To:        midom@dammit.lt, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kindly help me

Hello Domas

Tks for yr reply

Because of I did not install ports before
1/ Can I make directory 'ports' on /usr
2/ Can I get all files by win98 client: eg Makefile, CVS, files from
/pub/FreeBSD/ports/ports
3/ then ftp to my server and mput to the /usr/ports directory
4/ put the source on the same directory
4/ run make to install

Am I right?

Tks