Date:      Sat, 21 Dec 1996 12:20:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
To:        Chris Fortune <fortunec@evansville.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Atapi.flp file

On Sat, 21 Dec 1996, Chris Fortune wrote:

> I am missing the atapi.flp file on my FreeBSD 2.1.5 CD-ROM.  I have also
> looked all over the ftp site and cannot find it.  Please email me the file
> at fortunec@evansville.net

The documentation sent out with 2.1.5 is outdated.  The functions of the
atapi.flp and root.flp files have been integrated with the boot.flp
file.  Just use that and you will be fine.

If you have trouble with an ATAPI CD-ROM you may want to download FreeBSD
2.2, the developers (bless them) improved ATAPI support significantly.

> 					Thanks
> 					Chris Fortune

 Ben

The views expressed above are not those of the Worker's Compensation
Board of Queensland, Australia.