Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:03:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Jackson <d055633c@dc.seflin.org>
To:        andrea rhule <arhule@minotaur.uwimona.edu.jm>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: boot.flp

Why do so many people get these errors (file too big)?  Wel andrea, the
solution to your problem is to use rawrite.exe to make the floppy. you
can get it at ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.2.5-RELEASE/tools
You may as well redownload boot.flp as I'm pretty sure you may have
inadvertantly downloaded the file in ascii.  use the ftp site, not the
web site, it seems to work better.  Also ensure that you have a new,
freshly formatted disk without bad sectors. And make sure you are in DOS
mode.  not a dos box,  not having exited windows into dos,  use a 6.2
boot disk.

Robert Jackson
d055633c@dc.seflin.org