Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:25:58 -0500
From:      Tony Wells <awells@journalstar.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail vs qmail ?

Phillip Greenspun, who wrote "Database backed web sites",  seems to like
post.office, although I haven't personally had any experience with it.
Here's a URL with his review:

	http://photo.net/wtr/post-office.html

Maybe some guru out there knows more about it.

P.S.
I think it costs money, if that's a factor.