Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 17:08:23 -0500
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   c9x (new ANSI C)

Hello All,

I have recently exchanged some email with a person involved in the upcoming
c9x - new version of ANSI C, which is, among other things, supposed to bring
some changes in localization functions.

Since I am working on the wctype.h functions, I asked him where I could learn
more about the new standard. He told me to download it from www.c9x.org, but
to do it quickly because as soon as it becomes the official ISO standard he
will have to remove it from the web (he did not say why, but we all know how
much ISO charges for its standards).

I just downloaded it, and thought I'd share the fact with you - anyone
interested in the upcoming changes to ISO C may want to download it now as well.
Get the text version as the pdf version appears corrupt.

Here's the URL again, all by itself:

	http://www.c9x.org/

Adam