Date:      Sun, 5 Oct 1997 17:10:33 -0500
From:      Zach Heilig <zach@gaffaneys.com>
To:        Leif Neland <leifn@swimsuit.roskildebc.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvsup tags: where on www is there a list?

On Sun, Oct 05, 1997 at 10:47:20PM +0100, Leif Neland wrote:
> I have tried different tags, even TRELENG_2_2_2_RELEASE, which I found in
> some CVS-files, but I have just gotten my ports and src-trees zapped. :-(

You want RELENG_2_2.  The prepended T is something cvs adds.

> Which tags are available, and where do I find a list?

You can get a complete? list from:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-CVS/src/README,v

in the symbols section of the file.

RELENG_2_2_2_RELEASE
RELENG_2_2_1_RELEASE
RELENG_2_2_0_RELEASE
RELENG_2_1_7_RELEASE
RELENG_2_1_6_1_RELEASE
RELENG_2_1_6_RELEASE
RELENG_2_2
RELENG_2_2_BP
RELENG_2_1_5_RELEASE
RELENG_2_1_0_RELEASE
RELENG_2_1_0
RELENG_2_1_0_BP
RELENG_2_0_5_RELEASE
RELENG_2_0_5
RELENG_2_0_5_BP
RELENG_2_0_5_ALPHA
RELEASE_2_0
BETA_2_0
ALPHA_2_0

--
Zach Heilig
We know you are a good friend, but we have to charge you for our services just