Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:11:00 -0600
From:      David Ward <David@intelemedia.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Adaptec 131 and freeBSD

Hi people, I'm new to the world of Unix from NT and have a quick question..

What kind of mirroring support exists for drives?  Specifically, I've got an
Adaptec 131 card, and am wondering how hard it's going to be to get FreeBSD
to play nice, and if they are just not going to be happy campers, what would
you suggest as a replacement?

Any and all help would be welcome..but please CC me on replies:

David Ward
FreeBSD - Be a newbie again, for the first time...
Network Administrator
Intelemedia Communications, Inc.
Office: 972-994-0700 ext. 814
Mobile: 972-567-0316