Date:      Sat, 22 Sep 2001 05:06:01 +0200 (SAST)
From:      The Psychotic Viper <psyv@sec-it.net>
To:        Christoph Sold <so@i-clue.de>
Cc:        <francisv@dagupan.com>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: CVS tag for 4.4?

Hi,

On Fri, 21 Sep 2001, Christoph Sold wrote:

> francisv@dagupan.com wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >What's the new CVS tag for the 4.4 branch? Is it RELENG_4_4 or still
> >RELENG_4?
> >
> RELENG_4 -> FreeBSD-4-STABLE
> ..stable as we know it
>
> RELENG_4_4 -> FreeBSD-4.4-Security
> ... RELEASE plus only important security fixes.

Just a self sanity check, anyone else notice UPDATING on the RELENG_4 tag
not indicating the release notice in the UPDATING on RELENG_4_4 , namely
they both seem different (-stable has the older one:/). I have picked this
up on 2/3 cvsup servers (5,11,and cvsup2.za) and am running cvsup 16_1d,
so wondering if its me losing my mind or doing something wrong.

TIA
PsyV