Date:      Sat, 14 Apr 2001 19:25:15 -0700
From:      Bill Fenner <fenner@research.att.com>
To:        steve@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unbuildable ports reminder

Steve,

  I whipped up a quick by-maintainers page,

	http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/errorlogs/alpha/

and may eventually make a combined by-maintainers page.  Right now,
it seems like any port that requires X gets flagged as leaving extra
files because of some confusion between the XFree86-3.3.6_8 and
XFree86-3.3.6_7 packages.  (The "list of extra files" says a lot of
files are missing but doesn't appear to show any extra files, at least
for the couple of my ports that I checked).

  Bill

P.S. This would be much easier if I could log into beta, but it
doesn't allow ssh from anywhere I've tried, including freefall.