Date:      Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:40:27 -0500
From:      "Cagle, John (ISS-Houston)" <john.cagle@hp.com>
To:        "John Reynolds" <johnjen@reynoldsnet.org>, <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Best Known Methods for dual booting WinXP + -current

I use Grub to multi-boot XPpro, Linux & FreeBSD.  Had to use FFS
filesystem since Grub doesn't support UFS.

www.reynoldsnet.org
Sr. Physical Design Engineer - WCCG/CCE PDE     jreynold at
sedona.ch.intel.com
Running FreeBSD since 2.1.5-RELEASE.               FreeBSD: The Power to
Serve!
"Unix is user friendly, it's just particular about the friends it
chooses."