Date:      Wed, 02 Jul 1997 12:07:31 -0700
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        hoek@hwcn.org
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat List <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why Not Make tcsh the default shell?

Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> I was a little worried that creating a list of "suggested
> packages for unfamiliar UNIX users" might conceviably offend
> some, and rating them with stars seems going somewhat farther!

Yes, and it's something very arbitrary anyway :(. I was showing, by
contradiction, that no port is good or bad.
But the problem is not really GUI, or adding bloat, related. The problem
is helping new users install what they _may_ need; and make them believe
it's all part of the base installation. (Honestly, I don't see what's so
difficult in adding packages, but the theme comes on recurrently)

	Pedro.