Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:05:22 -0500
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
To:        "Gordon Tetlow" <gordont@bluemtn.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: natd[232]: failed to write packet back (Permission denied)

I was using stateful firewalling.  I get even more errors.  Oddly, whatever
is causing it now happens in bursts of two every 12 minutes.  I have not
figured it out -- really annoying.  The default "SIMPLE" firewall also
causes it.  That should not be -- so I would call that a bug in the
/etc/rc.firewall script at the very least.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@veldy.net