Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:13:54 -0800
From:      "Matt Anderson" <emattman@cascadeaccess.com>
To:        Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.6 Release and USB mouse

Ugh,
I'm sorry, very hot in my office today and I was not thinking too
clearly.

The optical part of the mouse lights up.
If I try to set the mouse to /dev/ums0 per the handbook, I get no mouse
function.  Further, if I look at the output from dmesg it tells me
there is an error in the USB port and the port is being shut down.
This happens no matter what device I attach to the port.
These USB ports work fine under Linux, Windows, and BeOS.

Thanks

Matt

>you're going to have to be more specific than "i'm unable to make it
>work."
>
>what have you tried? what isn't working about it? error messages?
>
>-Adam
>

>>> (08.13.2002 @ 1654 PST): Matt Anderson said, in 0.5K: <<
>> Hello everyone,
>> I had to spend some time with Winblows installed on my computer.
Well,

http://www.cascadeaccess.com