Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:15:13 +0530
From:      Abhinandan <abhinandanholiday@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Proposal for Travels & Tours Services

"Abhinandan Travels & Tours Private Ltd"

takes pleasure to introduce herewith "Abhinandan Holiday" as its subsidiary, determined to provide personalized services to its clients.

We dedicate this new division solely for handling Meetings, Education Tours, Incentives, Packaged Tours & Conferences.

We bring with us an experienced and dedicated team of professionals to ensure for you:

Best value for your money – Our services are worth the prices at which you buy it.
Proactive service – We take care of your unspoken words.
Personalized service – Once given an opportunity, we ensure your comfort level.
High satisfaction level – All of the above leading to fulfilling experience.

Please contact us with your requirements

at: http://abhinandanholiday.com