Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 1997 19:01:05 -0500
From:      Ravi Pina <falcon@gersh.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Invalid Shell Lockout

Well, I seemt o have supplied an invalid shell for root, so when I want
to su over it gives me a Permission denied!  I appear to be completely
locked out of the system as a result... any idea what I can do to
overcome this problem?  It owuld be nice if it just fell back to /bin/sh
or something so you can login even if you're a dork like me.

Thanks!

-ravi

--
Ravi Pina              * "I am forbidden to produce milk.  In cyberland,
Systems Administrator  *  we only drink Diet Coke(tm)." - RENT