Date:      Sat, 6 Jun 1998 19:04:04 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG, "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New SMP perf/quality snapshot (Update)

On Sat, Jun 06, 1998 at 04:22:54PM +0200, Andreas Klemm wrote:

> In the meantime I will remove option SOFTUPDATES

Well -current of today and your latest patches...
Tried to boot tow times.
The first time the machine hang during booting when starting
up network services.
The second time I could login, bit system hang after starting up X11
with kde. One xterm came up then the machine hangs ...

Tyan Titan PRO S1668, 2 x 200 MHz PPro.

--
Andreas Klemm                                http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
     What gives you 90% more speed, for example, in kernel compilation ?