Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 10:55:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      philip@eilio.com
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   docs/9043: 2.2.8-RELEASE /usr/share/doc/FAQ is not in English (looks like Spanish).

>Number:         9043
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       2.2.8-RELEASE /usr/share/doc/FAQ is not in English (looks like Spanish).
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
All of the files in /usr/share/doc/FAQ are not in english.
It appears to be spanish.  I have downloaded the doc distribution
from both ftp6 and ftp and gotten the same results.

The handbook and other areas aren't affected.

The gzipped version of the FAQ available on the website is in
English.
>How-To-Repeat:
ftp to ftp.freebsd.org.
cd to the 2.2.8-RELEASE directory.
get doc.tar
extract it.
Look at the files in the FAQ directory.
>Fix:
Replace the 2.2.8-RELEASE doc/FAQ portion with the gzipped version?