Date:      Fri, 26 Apr 1996 19:23:51 GMT
From:      "William O. Yates" <tinker@safemail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   www.freebsd.org SEARCH

        When doing a search on www.freebsd.org, I can find all the
QUESTIONS, a LOT of them EXACTLY describing MY PROBLEMS, but WHERE O WHERE
are the ANSWERS????????

        There ARE a few ANSWERS in the form of OTHER notes sent by OTHER
users, but MOSTLY, I am only getting the QUESTIONS!  I read your notes at
the end of the search page about not finding what I want, but I believe
that the criteria I am putting in is correct, because I am getting "hits"
on my search tokens which match other user's problems.....

- William O. Yates      __________  SafeMail, Inc. (Email/ISP)         -
- CEO/hacker at large  /  _    _  \ 3615 Jackson Oaks Court            -
- tinker@safemail.com  | | |  | | | Morgan Hill, CA U.S.A. 95037-6802  -
-  Tel: 408-778-5570   | |o|  |o| |  Fax: 408-778-5577                 -