Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 15:28:01 -0400
From:      OCD Support <support@kawartha.com>
To:        Stuart Henderson <stuart@eclipse.net.uk>
Cc:        Mitch Vincent <cygone@zoomnet.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Command-line Adduser?

If this is of no help, let me know.. we have a quick perl script here I
wrote quite some time ago to do this.. I could dig it up...:)  We found
the script worked better than other solutions.... just my two cents
worth (not just because I wrote the simple script <g>)

We were using adduser -batch but it's no longer supported in batch mode.

Thanks,

Paul Stewart