Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:50:36 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Zbigniew Szalbot" <zbyszek@szalbot.homedns.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   fetchmail checksum mismatch error

Dear all,

I tried updating fetchmail today from 6.3.6 to 6.3.8. I used portupgrade
to do it. However, I got an error message about checksum mismatch.

I suspect it may have something to do with me stopping the upgrade process
because while downloading the files, the connection froze and there was no
progress for about 15 minutes or so. So I pressect CTRL-C on the command
line and tried again. Since then I have been getting checksum mismatch
warnings and I am not able to upgrade.

What should I do now? Your advice is very much appreciated!

Thank you!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot