Date:      Fri, 14 May 2010 10:02:11 +0200
From:      "MentoMori-Global" <info@mentomoriglobal.com>
To:        "" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   If you died tomorrow, what would you like your loved ones to know?

MentoMori
If you died tomorrow, what would you like your loved ones to know?

We know this is a difficult topic, but we also know that most of us want to=

leave something behind=2E A story, a farewell, maybe some instructions=
=2E In
case of the unexpected, but also as something planned, something to help
your loved ones through their sorrow=2E

So, we built MentoMori www=2Ementomori=2Ecom for you and your loved ones=
=2E
We built a service for video and written messages=2E We built you a place w=
here you can leave instructions on how to deactivate your social life=
=2E

Open a MentoMori account today, because you care about your loved ones=
=2E

/MentoMori
www=2Ementomori=2Ecom