Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:47:30 +1000
From:      "Adam Clark" <adam.clark@ngv.vic.gov.au>
To:        "Travis H." <solinym@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: ALTQ on a process on the router

Basically I have bittorrent running on the firewall/router.  I am trying
to lessen the impact on our 128/512k DSL line.
Currently it hogs everything and makes web traffic annoyingly slow.

I want to make bittorrent lowest priority traffic.

It's a shame that you cant do inbound queuing, to implement rate
limiting there.

Adam=20

>=20

Adam Clark
Network Administrator

National Gallery of Victoria
PO Box 7259 St Kilda Road Vic 8004
Telephone: +61 3 8620 2369=20
Fax: +61 3 8620 2565
www.ngv.vic.gov.au

Keep informed of the latest NGV exhibitions, special events and programs =
at The Ian Potter Centre: NGV Australia and NGV International by =
subscribing to NGV@RT, the NGV's free e-newsletter.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are =
confidential and intended solely for =
solinym@gmail.com,freebsd-pf@freebsd.org. If you are not the named =
addressee you should not disseminate, copy or alter this email. WARNING: =
Although National Gallery of Victoria has taken reasonable precautions =
to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the organisation cannot =
accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of =
this email or attachment.-----Original Message-----